How Do You Reverse Parkinson’s? Pioneers of Recovery Tell How They Did It
Each person’s story contains the fascinating details of each pioneer’s story of recovery and details out the steps that were taken to make the miracle of healing possible. Each pioneer found a therapy that offered them significant relief from their symptoms. Interested in knowing how to reverse Parkinson’s Disease?
Therapies that paved the road to their recovery from Parkinson’s Disease included:
- Candida cleanses
- TMJ Adjustments
- Voice Profiling
- Sound Therapy
- Tai Chi
- Martial Arts
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- Chinese Medicine
- Clearing blocked jugular veins
Pioneers of Recovery is like no other book about how to reverse Parkinson’s that you have ever encountered. It will transform your thinking about the possibility of recovery. This remarkable account of the approaches people have taken to reverse their own Parkinson’s symptoms provides just the type of information needed to reclaim your health.
- Be intrigued with approaches you have probably never heard about.
- Be dazzled by the possibilities of therapies that you have heard about.
Nine stories of recovery confirm the wisdom of the ages that the body does know how to heal. It just needs a little help remembering how to reverse Parkinson’s.
Hear clips of the pioneers and read the questions they answered in the following sections. Answers to the questions are transcribed in the paperback or download. A recording of the interview can be heard by listening to the Parkinsons Recovery Radio show interviews with each pioneer.
PIONEERS OF RECOVERY
ROBERT RODGERS, PHD.
TMJ ALIGNMENT: CHERYL
- Tell us about the time when you were first diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Did you see an improvement in your symptoms when you took prescription medicines?
- Tell us what has happened recently to turn your situation around.
- Can people tell that you have an appliance in your mouth?
- Does the appliance have to be adjusted periodically by the dentist?
- Have there been any non-motor improvements?
- How do you recommend we find a dentist? Is there a listing somewhere?
- Detail out for us precisely what happened during your initial visit to the dentist.
- How much does it cost to have this appliance made?
- Can payments be spread out for as long as five years?
- Does the initial charge also cover the adjustments that are required?
- How long is the treatment period?
- Will the time between appointments lengthen over time?
- What got you started on this path?
- Does your dentist also do general dental work?
- Is an internet search useful using the words “TMJ” and “movement disorders”?
- Was your improvement steady?
- What would want to say to a person who has just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease?
- Caller 1: Is there hope for someone who’s had Parkinson’s for 22 years?
- Caller 2: Does the TMJ appliance move the jaw forward?
- Caller 3: Did you notice any changes after the first visit?
- Caller 4: Were you actually able to reduce your medication level already?
- Caller 4: Did you have a lot of fatigue with your Parkinson’s symptoms before getting your TMJ appliance?
- Caller 5: Is your concentration and memory getting better?
- Caller 5: Have you talked to any of the people that have used the retainers over the long-term?
- Caller 6: Did you ever previously experience any symptoms that would indicate a Temporo-mandibular condition to begin with?
- Caller 7: Are you a single parent?
- Caller 8: How long does the process take from the time you initially go to the dentist to when you get the appliance?
Thanks for all you do,
THE CANDIDA CONNECTION: LIDIA
- Is there a connection between your former husband’s PD and the health problems you were experiencing?
- What symptoms were you experiencing when you figured out the cause?
- How can you get Nystatin?
- What is the source of Candida? Can you get it from eating certain foods?
- Do Candida hang out only in the GI tract or do they float all over the body?
- Can freckles and dark spots on the skin be evidence of Candida?
- What else did you do to rid yourself of the over-abundance of Candida in your body?
- Can a person get rid of Candida in a few weeks?
- What happened to your former husband’s situation with Parkinson’s symptoms?
- What is the connection between candidiasis and Parkinson’s?
- You wrote up your discovery and published it as a journal article?
- Transglutaminase or tTG is basically something that plays a role in Candida’s life cycle?
- Is there a connection between a foot or toe fungus and Parkinson’s symptoms?
- How to Hear Lidia on Parkinsons Recovery Radio
LOW DOSE NALTREXONE: LEXIE
- What is Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)?
- What website offers a lucid explanation of how LDN works in the body?
- Is a doctor’s prescription necessary to obtain LDN?
- What’s the best time of day to take LDN?
- Is LDN itself addictive?
- Can an individual take LDN with their other Parkinson’s disease medications?
- From your experience what would be a preferred dose of LDN to take?
- Can LDN be combined with painkillers?
- What diseases is LDN helpful for?
- How much does LDN cost?
- Are any clinical trials currently underway for LDN?
- What would you want to say to a person who has just been diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease?
Click Below To Order
Click Below To Order
REVERSAL OF PD USING SOUND THERAPY
- What causes of Parkinson’s disease have you now been able to identify?
- Did the people who had radiation exposure live in the United States?
- Are you going to sponsor a class on bio-frequencies in Florida?
- Describe for us what happened when you came to Sharry Edward’s clinic.
- Describe the toning box for us.
- Was it your intention to enroll in the bio-frequencies classes when you went to see Sharry Edwards?
- Is this treatment like taking medicine?
- How do Bio-Frequencies work?
- What is the Guardian Network?
- Is it necessary for a person to attend your onsite training program for the entire week?
- How does a person find a local BioAcoustic practitioner?
- Tell us about Happy Hour
- How can bio-frequencies help with detoxing heavy metals?
- What can people do to get relief from their symptoms?
- What do the tones sound like?
- Marian, is your husband still a skeptic?
- What does he say about the movement and the change in your face?
- How could bio-frequencies do anything for a person with a gene that’s defective?
- Is there a connection between tetanus inoculations and Parkinson’s symptoms?
A DRUG-FREE HOLISTIC APPROACH: HOWARD SHIFKE
- How long has it been since you fully recovered from Parkinson’s disease?
- Are you symptom-free today?
- When did you realize you might have Parkinson’s and what did you do in response to that realization?
- What careers have you had?
- Why did you decide to take a holistic approach?
- Before your diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease had you personally experienced various holistic approaches?
- When did you see a neurologist and receive a diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease?
- Give us a brief preview of your visit to the neurologist.
- What did you learn from doing these tests at the neurologist’s office?
- How does the brain chant help to offer relief from symptoms?
- What does the chanting sound like?
- How often did you do the chanting?
- Why did you believe that your body could heal itself?
- Why should someone “listen to their body” and take a “less-is-more” approach to healing?
- Did you take any medications?
- Why is Parkinson’s an electrical problem rather than a chemical problem?
- Is holistic healing a quick way to recover?
- What steps need to be taken to begin a holistic healing program of healing?
- Did you see immediate results when you started your program of recovery?
- Why did you stick with holistic healing even though you didn’t see any results right away?
- Can holistic healing help people who are taking Parkinson’s medications?
- What is the address of your blog?
- How can people get in touch with you?
- What would you say to someone who has just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease?
Click Below To Order
Click Below To Order
POWER OF THE MIND: GORD SUMMER
- Has your martial arts background been helpful once you were diagnosed?
- What is the most important tool that is needed to harness the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease?
- Do you tell strangers you have Parkinson’s?
- How have you used the “Power of the Mind” to reverse your symptoms?
- How do you access the “Power of the Mind”?
- Can a novice use “Power of the Mind” successfully?
- Have other members in your family been diagnosed with Parkinson’s?
- What has been your history of Parkinson’s symptoms?
- What therapies proved to be useful?
- Is having Parkinson’s symptoms a gift or a curse?
- What medications are you presently taking?
- Tell us about your experience with the certification process for Master Diver
- Does it help you to push your body to the point of exhaustion?
- Has CoQ-10 been helpful?
- Is there a connection between CCSVI and Parkinson’s?
- Have you found glutathione to be helpful?
- What would you say to a person who has just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s?
METAMORPHOSIS: SHAKIN’ TO AWAKEN: BIANCA
- Tell us about yourself
- When did symptoms of Parkinson’s first appear?
- Did you notice a loss of the ability to smell?
- When were you diagnosed?
- How did your neurologist go about determining you had Parkinson’s Disease
- Did Sinemet offer symptom relief?
- What was your reaction to being diagnosed with Parkinson’s?
- How did you find Qigong?
- Why did you decide to travel to China to learn more about Qigong?
- How long did it take to see sustained relief and then to become symptom-free?
- Has your first name always been Bianca?
- What lessons have you learned on the road to your recovery?
- Why has Qigong produced such amazing results for you?
- Describe a typical day.
- Has doing Qigong been successful in helping you deal with fears?
- Do you take supplements?
- What about your diet?
- Do you exercise outside of doing Qigong?
- What other therapies other than Qigong have been useful?
- Why exactly does Qigong help?
- Why do energetic blockages form in the body?
- How has your life changed since recovering from Parkinson’s?
- What is on your bucket list?
- Do you offer coaching for people with Parkinson’s?
- What would you want to say to someone who has just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease?
- Would you describe yourself as being symptoms free today?
- What factors played a role in the success of your healing journey?
- Did you tell friends and colleagues you had Parkinson’s Disease?
- Did you recover on your own or did you get help along the way?
- What would you say to someone who is thinking all this sounds too intimidating?
- How to Hear Bianca Molle on Parkinsons Recovery Radio
TAI CHI: DANIEL LONEY
- Can you share with us your fascinating personal story?
- Tell us about your experience with Parkinson’s.
- Do you attend a Parkinson’s support group?
- Tell us about your affiliation with the Israel Parkinson’s Association.
- What Tai Chi exercises do you introduce in your Parkinson’s classes?
- What are the benefits of Tai Chi?1
- Describe the lessons you offer in a Tai Chi class.
- Who sponsors your classes?
- What services can you offer to readers of Pioneers of Recovery?
- What would you say to a person who has just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease?
© 2016 Parkinsons Recovery